Sunday, March 21, 2010

POWER OF GOD'S WORD - PROSPERITY

Monday, March 22, 2010
Isaiah 55:11
So shall the Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the things whereto I sent it.
It is true and confirmed by many witnesses, that when the Word of the LORD is spoken, things happen. As a matter of fact, something happens every time the Word of the LORD is proclaimed. You might not see the result right away, but the Word is seed and it will accomplish some change.
GOD sends His Word for a purpose and what follows that purpose is prosperity. The Word of GOD is alive, active and powerful. It is the very breath of GOD flowing from His mouth. There is no power greater than GOD and no power can block the mighty work of GOD. He will accomplish His purpose and give prosperity to those who receive and build on His Word.
I love the term, "not return to Him void". When the Word of GOD goes forth, it does not come back to Him without accomplishing what it was intended to do.
Let's look at the word, "prosperity". This word means "abundance". When the Word of GOD goes forth, abundance follows.
What do you need right now? Speak the Word of the LORD to that need and watch the way GOD will prosper His Word. Speak to your sickness and say, "By His stripes I am healed". Speak to your finances and say, "My GOD shall supply all my need according to His riches in Glory in Christ JESUS."
THE LORD IS WORKING, WATCH AND SEE THE MANIFESTATION OF HIS POWER.

No comments:

Post a Comment