Tuesday, November 13, 2012

LIVE 2 GIVE - 2

Psalm 56: 9
When I cry unto Thee, then shall mine enemies turn back; this I know; for GOD is for me.

PRAYER WILL DOMINATE OVER EVIL

"When I cry unto Thee", this is the earnest prayer of a trusting heart. To cry out to the LORD is to fall on your knees in complete surrender to Him. In verse 8, the Psalmist says, "Put Thou my tears into Thy bottle." David is petitioning the LORD with tears and crying.

In Psalm 57: 7, David says, "My heart is fixed, O GOD, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise." David shows us a key to the power of GOD released into our situations; 1. a heart that is fixed on GOD; 2. The earnest cry of the heart; 3. The passionate praise of GOD. GOD hears the passionate petitions of the faithful and He responds with more passion. When the LORD hears the cry of the heart, He stands up and moves on behalf of the one with the fixed heart on Him. The enemies take flight at the mention of the Name of the LORD JESUS. Earnest prayer is the uniting of the heart of man with the Heart of GOD and nothing can separate that union.

MY HEART IS FIXED, O GOD, MY HEART IS FIXED; I WILL SING PRAISE

No comments:

Post a Comment