Sunday, September 30, 2012

GOT CHURCH? - 2

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power after the Holy Spirit is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

THE CHURCH RECEIVES POWER FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT

We are the Church of the Living GOD and we have been given power to be His witnesses in the world.  The Holy Spirit has been given at Pentecost, therefore we are commissioned to appropriate it. The Acts of the Apostles, written by Luke in approximately 60 A.D, has 28 chapters; we, the Church are writing the 29th Chapter with our life. Think about that and then ask yourself, "what am I writing in the 29th Chapter of the Acts?" Am I edifying the future generations in the way of the LORD? Am I proclaiming JESUS Christ, the LORD, as the head of His Church? Am I preaching the Gospel to every nation? Am I reflecting the love of JESUS by my actions, words, thoughts and deeds? Who do I exalt in my life? Am I in one accord with the Doctrine handed down through the Scripture and with all those who proclaim the teaching of the Apostles? Do I fellowship and worship with true believers in JESUS? Do I receive Communion regularly, recognizing the presence of JESUS in Body and Blood? Do I pray and intercede for all the brothers and sisters in Christ and their ministries?

Only you can answer these questions for yourself, so answer them to the LORD and where you need help to amend your behavior, ask Him for help. It is time for the Church to arise and proclaim the glory of the LORD throughout the world. Let the wave of the spread of the Gospel begin with us, right now, immediately.

YOU SHALL RECEIVE POWER AFTER THE HOLY SPIRIT IS COME UPON YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment