Thursday, July 26, 2012

TRUST IN GOD - 2

Psalm 18 1-3
I will love Thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

SING TO THE LORD THE SONG OF TRIUMPH

When we put our trust in the LORD, we are strengthened by His might in the inner man. Those who know the strength of the LORD flowing in every cell, know that He has shielded and delivered from every evil condition.

Rabbi Semon said in the Midrash Shocher Tov,"Whoever is saved miraculously and responds with a song to GOD is assured that all of his sins are forgiven and he is considered as if he was born anew." The LORD JESUS is our song and we are born anew by singing praise to His Holy Name.

We triumph over all our foes when we put our total trust in the LORD. He is our Rock, our fortress, our deliverer, our shield, the anointing of salvation and the high tower for protection. Beside all this, He fights the battles in the Spirit and victory is assured in JESUS. The Scripture says that the "Battle is not ours, the battle belongs to the LORD." II Chronicles 20: 15 says, "Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of the great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD's" We only need to trust in the LORD and sing the victory song of praise. JESUS won the battle and the enemy has been defeated; believe and trust in this with all your heart and you will be sheltered from the storm.

SING TO THE LORD THE SONG OF VICTORY FOR HE HAS TRIUMPHED GLORIOUSLY

No comments:

Post a Comment