Wednesday, July 25, 2012

TRUST IN GOD - 2

Psalm 56:2-4
Mine enemies  would daily swallow me up; for they are many that fight against me, O Thou Most High. When I am afraid, I will trust in Thee. In GOD I will praise His Word, in GOD I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom." (Luke 12: 32). These are the words of JESUS, words that can be trusted  completely. JESUS was hounded day and night by the enemy of life. Day and night He was tormented by those who fought against Him. Yet, He did not fear what men could do to Him. He would praise His Father and praise the Word of His Father; He put all His trust in the mercy of the One who had power to save.

JESUS shows us the way through trials and troubles; He went before us into the "valley of the shadow of death" and He feared no evil, because His Father was with Him. Now He sits with the Father as intercessor for the children of men. He bridged the gap between GOD and man by His precious Blood shed on the cross and poured on to the Mercy Seat in the Heavens for us. There is no evil that can kill, steal or destroy the ones who put their trust in GOD.

IN GOD ALONE I HAVE PUT MY TRUST; I WILL NOT FEAR WHAT FLESH CAN DO UNTO ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment