Friday, March 22, 2013

HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST - 6 OPEN DOORS

Psalm 9: 1-3
I will praise Thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all Thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in Thee; I will sing praise to Thy Name, O Thou Most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at Thy Presence.

THE DOOR OF ALL THE MARVELOUS WORKS OF GOD, OPENS WITH PRAISE.

Fling wide the gates of praise and the doors will open to great and marvelous manifestations of the power of GOD. Fling wide the gates of praise and healing and miracles will be manifest. Fling wide the gates of praise and the avenger will be silenced. Praise is powerful; no force can silence the praise of the heart in love with JESUS; no force can put out the fire of praise, it consumes all the darkness of the foe, by drenching it with light.

THE LORD HAS ORDAINED PRAISE; IF WE FORGET TO PRAISE, THE STONES WILL CRY OUT IN AN ERUPTION OF PRAISE TO GOD.




No comments:

Post a Comment