Friday, December 28, 2012

MERCY NEW EVERY DAY

Lamentations 3: 22-24
It is because of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassion fail not. They are new every morning, GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.

HAPPY NEW DAY

As we look toward the beginning of a new year, I am reminded that the LORD's mercy and compassion is new every day. Instead of looking with hope toward a new year, let us rejoice at the dawning of a new day in the LORD.  

Rather then looking at the errors of the past, in ourselves or in others, let us look at the mercy and the compassion of GOD that will not fail or be in error.  GOD is the FAITHFUL GOD AND HIS COMPASSION FAILS NOT.

THE LORD IS MY PORTION, THEREFORE WILL I HOPE IN HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment