Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ESTABLISHED IN THE FAITH

I John 4: 16

And we have known and believed the love that GOD hath to us. GOD is love, and He that dwelleth in love dwelleth in GOD and GOD in him.

Do you know that GOD loves you? Do you believe that GOD loves you? Many people believe that GOD loves the world, but they fall short of the fact that GOD loves them. There are many people who believe that GOD loves them, but they have not let that love sink so deeply into their heart that they can say, "I know that GOD loves me." We sing, "JESUS loves me, this I know; for the Bible tells me so." but do we know the fact that GOD loves us totally.

There is another step in the development of the understanding of the Love of GOD and that is to dwell in love, which is to dwell in GOD and GOD in us. Dwelling means to live in and not to go in and out, but to rest and stay. This assurance of the Love of GOD is so totally consuming that every thought, word and deed is conceived, nurtured and matured by the Love of GOD through us.

Think on these words: believe that GOD loves you; know that GOD loves you and dwell in God who loves you and He in you.

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD; I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment